Contract Furniture Market Trends
Identify opportunities and threats to businesses that sell contract furniture to places like hotel lobbies, Coffee Bean, Starbucks, and Whole Foods Cafes.
- Educational institutions like colleges and universities are major consumers of contract furniture and are currently spurring growth in demand.
- The global hotel furniture market is expected to increase annually between 2019 and 2025 at a rate of 3.64%.
- Equinox hotels and some other case studies have tested out using hotels as furniture-selling platforms. Guests would be able to purchase the furniture they see displayed in the hotels.
- Viesso is one of Starbucks' furniture providers. Two main challenges they face are communication bottlenecks with their logistics partners and delivery hurdles.
- The majority of furniture manufacturers reported that the lack of skilled labor would be their greatest obstacle in 2018.
Other Relevant Information
- Cynthia Lepore is the Associate Coordinator Design & Decor at Whole Foods Market, meaning that she is in charge of managing the process of designing and purchasing furniture for the cafes.
- Some of the largest hospitality contract furniture manufacturers in the US include Kimball International Inc., Global Furniture Group, OFS Brands Inc., and Jasper Group.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.