The name, headquarters, revenue, number of employees, number of factories, sectors operating in, and some of the customers of the largest players in the global electronics, automotive, and healthcare contract manufacturing market, as well as, how concentrated the market is, what the economics are like for each of the players in terms of revenue, capital cost and employee base.
- The global electronics contract manufacturing & design services market was worth $391.4 billion in 2018 and is forecast to reach $639.9 billion by 2025.
- One of the factors driving the growth of the market includes the "increasing demand for various consumer electronic products including high-end gaming PCs, home appliances, and computer hardware."
- By 2025, Asia Pacific and Europe are expected to "register a notable growth in the global electronics contract manufacturing services market."
- The key players in this market include Foxconn, Altadox, Flex Ltd., Asteelflash, "Pegatron, Celestica, Inc., Kimball International, Venture Corporation, Benchmark Electronics, Actia Group, Zollner Elektronik, Key Tronic EMS, Sanmina Corporation, and Jabil."
- By end use, IT & Telecom and consumer electronics have the larget share of the market, followed by industrial.
- Some of the key players in the global automotive contract manufacturing market are "Faurecia SA, Hyundai Dymos, Lear Corp., Magna International Inc., NHK Spring Co., Ltd., PDF, Inc., Valmet Automotive Group, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, and AVTECH Ltd."
- Some of the factors augmenting the "contract manufacturing market are increasing automotive sales globally, increasing the number of components per vehicle, and availability of skilled workforce and technology at lower cost in emerging economies."
- The global healthcare contract manufaturing market was worth $129.9 billion in 2016 and is forecast to reach $250.9 billion by 2023.
- By type, the market is segmented into sterile contract manufacturing and non-sterile contract manufacturing with the latter having the largest share.
- By service type, it is divided into pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and medical device contract manufacturing. Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing has the largest share.
- On the basis of industry, the market is "segmented into pharmaceutical, medical device, and biopharmaceutical; where the pharmaceutical industry accounts for the largest market share."
- Some of the key players in the market include "AbbVie, Boehringer Ingelheim, Grifols International, S.A, Lonza AG, Catalant, Aesica Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical Product Development, Pfizer Inc., Baxter Biopharma Solutions, Jubilant Life Sciences Limited, Nipro Corporation, NextPharma Technologies, Patheon, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, and Vetter Pharma International."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.