While we were unable to determine IT services that are necessarily required for small businesses, we were able to find which types of services are mostly used by small businesses. We then looked at 3 different companies that offer IT services to small businesses to help show which services are most often available. Below is an overview of these early findings.
- Our preliminary research uncovered that managed services are widely used among small businesses, and all businesses for that matter. In fact, these services have been on the rise, with 64% of organizations using managed services in 2016.
- This number was expected to see a 12.5% growth rate between 2017-2020.
- The benefits of managed services for small businesses include reducing downtime, saving companies money, providing a team of experts, increasing employee productivity, and providing up-to-date technology.
List of Managed Services
- We then took a look at three companies that provide small business managed IT services to small businesses. From these companies, we provided a list of these services.
Fuse3's offerings for small businesses include:
- CompuCom's offerings for small businesses include:
Among the three companies, some of the services that overlap among small business managed IT services are help desk support, security, backup, disaster recovery, monitoring, and networking.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.