How to Cook
To find information that will facilitate learning how to cook.
- There are numerous physical and digital resources that an individual can use to learn how to cook. These resources include cooking books, cooking blogs, how to cook shows on YouTube, cooking shows on TV, cooking courses, and cooking classes.
- Additional resources that contain cooking tips can also be assessed on the internet. These resources are usually useful to individuals that are starting to explore cooking either professionally or personally.
- Individuals that want to learn how to cook should collect recipes which can be found in books, magazines, and on online platforms.
- They should then practice out what they learnt through any of the available cooking resources using the collected recipes. This is useful to learning because it will provide a practical cooking experience to the learner.
- Practical experience can be acquired by regularly making meals, trying out different recipes, and avoiding any complicated recipes in the beginning.
- Learning how to cook also involves learning ingredients, cooking techniques, and cooking methods. This ensures an individual has a wide range of options and techniques to choose from when "choosing a cooking adventure."
- The research findings from the recommendations below will be input in a spreadsheet for ease of consumption.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
General information on learning how to cook is highly available in the public domain. We recommend continuing with research to identify the top 10 cooking books for beginners, top 10 cooking blogs for beginners, top 10 Youtube how to cook shows, and top 10 cooking courses for beginners. For each list, we will provide a brief description of an item, how the item is useful in learning cooking, qualitative data of the readership/userbase/viewership of an item, and sources.
Alternatively, for a cheaper option, we can provide information on the top 5 cooking books for beginners and the top 5 Youtube/TV how to cook shows. For each list item, we will provide a brief description of the item, how the item is useful in learning cooking, qualitative data of the readership/userbase/viewership of an item, and sources.