Seeking details about the corporate blogs offered by companies like Amazon, Microsoft, GE, Facebook, Axios, and Shell Global. This research will be used to gain a better understanding of the ideal audience of these blogs.
Our background research about the requested companies unveiled the following information:
- Day One Blog includes articles written by the Amazon stories team; most of these articles are about the Amazon products, campaigns launched by Amazon, feature articles about the community services by Amazon, and work culture of the company.
- Additionally, the blog includes a cool feature; the readers can rate every article they read and rate it on a 1-5 star scale.
- Number of visitors: 51k visitors
Some of the blog articles had really high audience ratings:
- The Facebook Newsroom offers blog posts in a variety of categories, including official news from the company, product updates, tech innovation projects.
Some of the recent blog posts from the company are listed below:
- "It’s Facebook Official, Dating Is Here": This article was about the new dating application launched by the company, and it highlighted some of the most amazing features of the app.
- Now You Can See and Control the Data That Apps and Websites Share With Facebook: This was an informative post about off-facebook activity, and it listed ways by which people can control their settings to see and "manage the data that other apps and websites share with Facebook."
- Number of visitors: 816k visitors
- There are numerous other corporate blogs offered by some of the biggest companies in the world, including Accenture, IBM, HP, Google, Intel, Oracle.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.