Corporate Compliance Industry
To perform an analysis of the corporate compliance industry in the U.S. Among other things, research will focus on companies that sell corporate compliance training, aids, and materials to other companies.
- The global corporate compliance training market is expected to grow to a value of $7.79 billion by 2021 via a CAGR of 11%.
- It is worth noting that the North American market is the "dominant segment of the corporate compliance training market because it is responsible for generating both the highest revenue and maximum incremental growth over the forecast period."
- Three factors that are contributing to the growth of the global corporate compliance training market are: a rise in continuous monitoring approach, the growing popularity of mobile-based compliance training, and an increasing inclination of organizations towards customization.
- Key players within the global corporate compliance training market include Skillsoft, Blackboard, GP Strategies, SAI Global, Cornerstone, Saba, NAVEX Global, CityandGuilds Kineo, CrossKnowledge, LRN, 360training, Interactive Services, GlobalCompliancePanel, EI Design, and LSA Global.
- The above market is segmented into information security training, regulatory compliance training, sexual harassment training, CoC and ethics training, cyber security training, diversity training, and other compliance training.
- The top ten concerns of U.S. compliance officers in 2019 included: "regulatory change and political uncertainty, data protection and cyber security, conflicts of interest and outside business activities, retail protection, suitability, sales practices and reg bi, market risk and high-risk products, anti-money laundering/know your customer and ultimate beneficial ownership, insider trading and market manipulation, importance of cooperation credit and self-reporting, conduct risk and sexual harassment, and personal liability."
- The compliance training market for financial institutions in the U.S. is expected to grow by $899.3 million during the 2019-2023 forecast period. This represents a CAGR of 15% and a year-over-year growth rate of 13.82% for 2019.
- The leading companies in the compliance training market for financial institutions include Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists LLC, Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Inc., Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
, and Thomson Reuters Corp.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.