Corporate Employer Brands - Case Studies
To gather case studies of successful corporate employer brands' social media campaigns, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, in order to develop a new campaign for USAA Careers.
L’Oréal's Employer Branding
- Between 2018 and 2019, L’Oréal, with the help of Switcher, started a social media campaign on Facebook that involved using Facebook Live videos for recruiting new talent.
- Through these videos, the company provided educational talks, presented by current employees, and "relevant to students’ career goals."
- This strategy helped both the brand and potential candidates, who also got "a feel for what it’s like to work for L’Oréal."
- Their first Facebook Live video reached half a million viewers in the first week, which represented a 3,000% increase in reach compared to an on-campus talk that has an average reach of 150 attendants.
- In 2018, L’Oréal ran a social media campaign with the help of its employees to attract new candidates. US employees started using the hashtag #LifeatLoreal to find out what other offices across the country were up to. This picture tagging became a trend and L’oreal started posting the pictures on its social media channels.
- Then, the hashtag #LorealCommunity was used on Instagram pictures featuring employees bonding and having fun at work.
- These actions resulted in an increase of 200,000 unique impressions on Instagram and also reached passive candidates.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.