Corrosion-Resistant Alloy Volume
- To populate the given spreadsheet with the information already found.
During our preliminary research, we were able to populate the worldwide annual metal consumption oil and gas industry section in the provided spreadsheet.
- The following information was populated into the spreadsheet:
- With a total of 11.07 million tonnes in the consumption of OCTG, North America makes up 31% of this with 3.44 million tonnes.
- Next, with 27%, Asia Pacific consumes 2.99 million tonnes, CIS consumes 1.66 million tonnes (15%), and the Middle East consumes 1.33 million tonnes (12%).
- In addition, Latin America consumes 0.88 million tonnes (8%), Africa consumes 443,000 tonnes (4%), and Europe consumes 332,500 tonnes (3%).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
In order to populate the remaining information into the Market Overview OCTG tab of the spreadsheet, we suggest diving deeper to identify 1) the total amount of high-value CRA OTCG (in tonnes) consumed globally. Then 2) this will then be broken down by region (North America, Asia Pacific, CIS, Middle East, Latin America, Africa, and Europe), as available. We will then populate these findings into the spreadsheet mentioned above.
In addition, in order to finish populating the spreadsheet, we suggest diving deeper with additional research to 1) determine the total amount, in tonnes, of nickel alloy, globally. 2) This will then be broken down by region (North America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East), as available. We will enter these findings into the Market Overview OCTG tab of the spreadsheet mentioned above as well as the information regarding 13 chrome OCTG tubes and duplex steel that was found in the previous research.
In addition, to finish off the spreadsheet, we suggest diving deeper with additional research to 1) Identify CRA-categories (13 chrome, duplex steel, and nickel) expressed in length for 1) North America 2) Asia Pacific 3) Middle East. We also suggest finding the Annual consumption CRA variants (in $millions) for each of the CRA-categories for each of the regions mentioned above. This information will then be entered into the Market Overview OCTG tab of the spreadsheet mentioned above as well as an update of the introduction and conclusion sections of the tab to reflect the findings.