To determine market opportunity by providing the size of the cosmetics market, segmentation according to three specific products, the current market size of cosmetics sold to men and other information pertaining to the market of cosmetic companies going after men.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Overall Market Size
- According to the Innovative Reports, the "Global cosmetics market is expected to garner $429.8 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period 2016-2022." Allied Market Research reports the same figures.
Market Size of Cosmetics Sold to Men
- "The global male cosmetics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% to reach USD 60.7 billion by 2020. The US male cosmetic industry is worth USD 5.5 billion, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% through 2024."
Market Segmentation of the Overall Market
- Based on category, the majority of reports found provided a breakdown that includes skin care and sun care products, hair care products, deodorants, fragrances, make up and color cosmetics, and others.
- No other report provided the segmentation of this market based on concealer, tinted moisturizer, and BB cream.
Major/Top Cosmetic companies going after men
- Some major players include Neal’s Yard Remedies, Clinique, L’Oreal, and Kiehl’s.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.