The goal is to find out various demographic statistics for Guyana, Barbados, St. Lucia, and Grenada.
- The current population of Guyana is 785,034.
- The average annual salary in Guyana is GYD 3,836,341 (Gross).
- The number of mobile cell subscriptions in Guyana in 2017 was just over 643,000.
- In 2018, there were 12,158 total motor vehicle registrations. 2,744 of those were classified as private cars. We have converted the downloaded spreadsheet to Google Sheets for easy viewing, here.
- The current population of Barbados is 287,235.
- The average annual salary in Barbados is BBD 68,441 (Gross).
- We did not find any recent data for Barbados mobile phone penetration. We did find that in 2012, there were around 347,000 registered mobile phones.
- The most recent data for motor vehicle registration is from 2015. There were about 90,000 passenger vehicles registered that year.
- The current population of St. Lucia is 183,333.
- The average annual salary in St. Lucia is XCD 79,024 (Gross).
- In 2019, there were 195,500 mobile phone subscriptions.
- We did not find any data on how many people own cars in St. Lucia, but we did find that there were 2,797 cars imported into St. Lucia in 2017.
- The current population of Grenada is 112,376.
- The average annual salary in Grenada is XCD 53,113 (Gross).
- In 2019, there were, 126,600 mobile phone subscriptions.
- In 2017, there were 8,170 vehicles imported into Grenada.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.