Connecticut Celebrities COVID-19 Posts
To learn which celebrities, born or living in Connecticut, are posting on social media focusing on the virus pandemic.
- In the summer of 2018, Tommy Hilfiger moved out of Greenwich, Connecticut, selling his local mansion. He moved to New York.
- Ron Howard moved out of Connecticut in 2014, selling his mansion. Today, Ron Howard lives in California.
- Keith Weston still primarily lives in Weston, Connecticut. On Instagram, the individual has published one post referring to the virus outbreak. The same posts have appeared on his other social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter).
- Judy Collins currently lives in New York City.
- Seth McFarlane was born in Kent, Connecticut. Examples of tweets/Instagram posts surrounding coronavirus (primary focused on politics surrounding COVID-19) can be found here, here and here.
- Meg Ryan was born in Fairfield, Connecticut. Examples of tweets/Instagram posts surrounding coronavirus can be found here and here. This individual isn't active on social media, but since the epidemic outbreak, she published two posts on Instagram which are related to COVID-19.
- This spreadsheet will be filled with available information.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.