Influencers and Journalists for Financial Advisers
To obtain a list of influencers within the financial adviser industry (i.e. people who influence financial advisers). Also, to obtain a list of journalists who either cover financial adviser marketing or have written about Snappy Kraken.
- Jeff Berman is currently a staff reporter at ThinkAdvisor. Prior to his current role, he spent five years as a freelance reporter, covering mainly business, technology, media and entertainment. He has provided reports for several publications, including The Miami Herald, Long Island Press, TheStreet.com, Newsday, and several American City Business Journals websites.
- Berman mentions that he has been providing reports on business for more than 25 years. Also, he has covered "technology, including consumer electronics, for more than 20 years". In terms of media and entertainment, Berman has covered this space for more than 30 years.
- On August 13, 2019, Berman published a report about Snappy Kraken titled "New Funding to Help Snappy Kraken Expand Its Offerings, CEO Says".
- To connect with Berman, a contact form has to be filled out. It can be accessed by clicking the email icon directly underneath his profile.
- Jeff Berman can be found on LinkedIn here. His Twitter handle is @jeffcmr.
- Berman also has a WordPress website.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.