Prepared for Wayne S. | Delivered October 30, 2019
To obtain a list of inspirational quotes focused on wellness, productivity, and culture, with a focus on quotes from hip-hop artists and leaders, and relating to men, black men, and the black community.
1. “Never stop fighting no matter what anyone says. If it’s in your gut, your soul, there’s nothing, no worldly possession that should come between you and your expression.”
2. “It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
3. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."
4. "The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."
5. "Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night."
6. "I had to make my own living and my own opportunity. But I made it! Don't sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them."
Madam C. J. Walker
7. "If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow."
8. "Hold on to your dreams of a better life and stay committed to striving to realize it."
Earl G. Graves, Sr.
9. "Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It's about accepting all of yourself."
10. "If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do no harm."
11. "You can't make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen."
12. "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
13. "I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go."
14. "Start where you are, with what you have. Make something of it and never be satisfied."
George Washington Carver
15. "You don’t have to be one of those people that accepts things as they are. Every day, take responsibility for changing them right where you are."
16. "If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
17. "If you are fortunate to have opportunity, it is your duty to make sure other people have those opportunities as well."
18. "Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."
19. "Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations."
Dr. Mae Jemison
20. "Every day, women and men become legends."
2102 assignments | 5.0