Creative Pre-Testing Research Companies
To identify some of the best creative pre-testing research companies.
Creative Pre-Testing Competitors
- Several articles about creative or copy pre-testing mention Millward Brown and its Link™ program, suggesting it is an industry leader.
- A Facebook Business study compared results from Ad-Vance by MetrixLab, LinkNow for Digital by Millward Brown, and ASI Connect by IPSOS.
- Another article refers to Millward Brown's Link™, which launched in 1989, as "the most widely used copy testing solution in the industry." This source also mentions Ipsos ASI’s Next*TV.
- Several lists of television and online copy testing companies include PTG, System1 Group, and SIS International.
- An article at Unravel touts the benefits of neuromarketing as an alternative to services such as Millward Brown.
SUMMARY OF INITIAL FINDINGS
Our initial findings have determined that other terms for creative pre-testing include copy testing, which led to more robust results than the original term after some extensive searching. These strategies led us to determine several top companies, but we did not have time to fully explore the various methods of creative pre-testing.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
Global Integrated Advertising Category — Procurement Market Intelligence Report
Section 6.1 appears to highlight pre-testing methods ($788.62)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.