Influencers' Income Statistics
- Based on a Financial Times report, Instagram influencers with around 100,000 followers can earn around $2,700 per post from brand sponsorship.
- Those with four to 20 million followers usually earn an average of $6,000 to $17,500 for every commercial post.
- Instagram influencers that have around 30,000 followers and with an engagement rate of approximately 7% in Instagram can make around $350 for every post.
- The following are the average influencer fees per platform:
- Facebook influencer pricing: $25 per 1000 followers
- Instagram Influencer pricing: $10 per 1000 followers
- Snapchat Influencer pricing: $10 per 1000 followers
- YouTube Influencer pricing: $20 per 1000 followers
- Kim Kardashian West is one of the highest paid influencers.
- She typically charges around $300,000 to $500,000 for each sponsored Instagram post.
- For longer contracts, she mentioned that she usually chases multimillion-dollar deals. She also prefers having equity in the licensee.
- One of these deals has Mrs. West earning more than $6 million per year with an accompanying large equity grant.
- Kim Kardashian-West currently has 163 million followers on Instagram.
Summary of Findings:
Our one hour of research provided statistics and insights on how influencers earn money and how much they usually earn.
We also included some statistics on the earnings of Kim Kadashian West, a super influencer in Instagram.
However, the full breakdown of the earnings of influencers were limited as these are typically private deals with the brands.