Earners from Social Media Ads
Determine how much people claim to be making from influencing a social audience, including people like celebrities who do not characterize themselves as influencers but make money doing so.
- YouTube accounts with more than 7 million followers typically earn $300,000 per post.
- There are 1,060 YouTube accounts with 7 million followers or more. Most of these accounts are not famous for being influencers, but for being artists, gamers, comedians and more.
- The most popular money-making niches on YouTube include gaming, lifehacks, celebrity gossip, news, and spoofs.
- Facebook accounts with more than 7 million followers can expect an average of $187,500 per post.
- Instagram accounts with over 7 million followers can expect to earn an average of $150,000 per post.
- The top six highest-paid celebrities on Instagram as of 2019 were Kylie Jenner, Ariana Grande, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, and Dwayne Jonson, respectively. Jenner charged approximately $1.266 million per post and Johnson charged $882,000 per post.
- Each of these celebrities is paid much more for a post than the highest-paid influencer, Eleonora Pons, who makes approximately $144,000 per post.
- Snapchat accounts with 7 million or more followers earn an average of $150,000 per post.
- Twitter accounts with 7 million or more followers earn an average of $60,000 per post.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.