To obtain information about CrowdStrike including an overview, revenue/growth, products and services, competitors (by category), how they sell (partners/channels), key initiatives/areas of focus, target customers, geographies,
marketing insights and positioning, to be used in a new client's meeting.
- CrowdStrike is a public company that was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
- The company is considered as "the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection".
- CrowdStrike specializes in areas such as "Next-Generation Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Detection and Response, Next Generation Anti-Virus, Managed Threat Hunting, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Malware Prevention, Malware Detection, Machine Learning, Cloud-Delivered Endpoint Protection".
- The company promises to stop breaches using its CrowdStrike Falcon platform.
- CrowdStrike has a total revenue of $481.4 million and it was an increase of 93% when compared with 2019's total revenue of $249.8 million.
- By the end of January 2020, CrowdStrike recorded a 116% year-over-year growth in new subscription customers to give a total of 5,431 subscription customers.
- CrowdStrike spans countries and regions such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand (APAC) and Middle East, Turkey & Africa.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.