Microsoft Lead Generation
To determine the current Microsoft titles, positions, and organizations for the list of people provided for lead generation purposes.
In our preliminary research, we uncovered the Microsoft titles, positions, and organizations for the first 17 people in the list provided. The details have been entered in the attached spreadsheet.
Summary of Findings
- We found alternative spelling for the name Kathrin Muecke (Kathrin Mücke) and have provided details for the latter.
- Some LinkedIn accounts did not have a role description. We have, therefore, entered N/A in their respective cells.
- Alex Tursi left Microsoft in February 2020 and is currently a freelance visual designer/illustrator.
- Kathryn Storm also left Microsoft in March 2018 and is currently a freelance UX designer and digital illustrator.
- We can continue the research to provide details for the remaining 49 people provided. We can also offer similar findings for US-based Microsoft employees, for instance, whose roles include user experience design. According to LinkedIn, there are currently 1,127 art and design Microsoft employees based in the US, whose roles include user experience design, 970 in the Greater Seattle area, 35 in Canada, and 29 in the UK, for instance.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.