CBD Online Sales Regulations
To understand current CBD online sales regulations in the U.S., including labeling. To also understand the current state of FDA and CBD. The information will be used to launch a product.
Labeling and Advertising
- CBD is legal to sell in all the U.S. as long as the maximum THC limit is 0.3%.
FDA and CBD
- The difference between States is that some of them including California and New York and 31 others allow marijuana-produced CBD, while 17 States only allow industrial hemp-produced CBD: Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, North & South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- To be on the safe side and to be allowed to sell nationwide, it is better to market only industrial hemp-sourced CBD.
- It is important to ship products only to destinations where they are allowed.
- One of the ways to achieve this is to implement product-based shipping restriction rules to stay within safe shipping zones.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.