Obtain information on the current state of geolocation technologies that work inside buildings in terms of the available technologies. Determine also the pros and cons of these technologies. The information will be used to know more about geolocating employees inside buildings.
- Estimote's wearables can be worn by employees to monitor their movements through a contact tracing dashboard.
- The wearable is especially useful in this pandemic to monitor social distancing compliance among employees.
- However, there are some concerns that the device might be too intrusive.
- There's some complaints on pricing fluctuation for the service.
CHASE LifeTech FR jacket
- Humanyze uses technology to capture data by attaching location sensors, microphones, and accelerometers to the ID badges of company staff.
- With the device, monitor their employees' movement and work behaviors to ensure that they can positively contribute to the company's business goals.
Summary of Findings
- Our one hour of research identified some of the available technologies to geolocate employees inside buildings.
- As there was no geographic focus provided to us, we are assuming a global focus. If a more targeted approach is desired, for example, the United States, this would have to be clearly communicated to us in any reply.
- Please indicate also in any reply that our initial findings are on track to deliver the intended goal of this research.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.