Financial Services Marketing Trends
To obtain current trends in financial services marketing, with a specific focus on digital marketing. These trends should be related to the following: marketing channels used, how data integration and analytics are being used, the role of audience segmentation, emerging media and technology, content marketing, and the impact of industry regulations.
- According to a recent report by Brandpoint, more than 50% of marketers say that "keeping up with new techniques" is their largest challenge.
- Brandpoint further reveals that "content marketing is only growing in importance at financial service institutions". Specifically, video marketing is still important.
- Most financial marketers state that the most effective type of content they use is video. Also, 72 percent of customers mention that they would prefer to learn about a service or product by watching a video.
- According to Salesforce, most marketers of financial services recognize the fact that "digital channels are more effective than other more traditional means". However, these marketers still do not see themselves as “digital-ready”.
- These sentiments are also confirmed by the 2019 Financial Marketing Trends report, which reveals that banking is lagging behind other industries in deploying modern marketing technology.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.