Customer Insights on Clipboard Usage
- Clipboards or form holders are used to conveniently and safely take around documents.
- In the nursing profession, these holders can be used to carry around confidential patient records.
- Clipboards can also help nurses, students, educators, construction workers, office personnel, attorneys, and police officers to easily write or accomplish their reports and other documents.
- Clipboards can also help protect important documents and act as mini-storage kits for pens, tablets and other small supplies.
- Some models of the product also have small tool kits or handy reference materials attached for easy access when urgently needed.
- This way, critical care workers such as healthcare professionals, coaches, teachers, police officers, and others can seamlessly accomplish their paperwork while on-the-job.
- Based on a nursing profession website review, the following brands are preferred because of the heavy-duty composition: Officemate, Tribe RN, Saunders, and WhiteCoat are some of the brands that are popular with healthcare professionals.
- The Saunders recycled aluminum storage clipboard is one of the popular options that is recommended for those who prefer environment-friendly options.
- Some of the added features in popular clipboard options include attached supply compartments, storage kits, magnetized outer pockets, provision for attaching reference materials, calculators, and others.
- Other creative uses of clipboards include using them as recipe or sheet music holders.
Proprietary Database Search Results
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.