You'd like an overview of Dan Teran including his interests and involvements. This will be used for a meeting with him.
- Dan Teran co founded Managed by Q in 2014. Prior to that, he served as a partner at Prehype - a venture development firm and a creative director at Artsicle.
- Teran studied International Studies and Urban Public Policy at John Hopkins and was a community organizer while in school. He was also a class president.
- One of his favorite shows is Big Bang Theory.
- He is also passionate about social and political issues. In 2017, he joined FWD.us - an immigration advocacy organization - to plead with congress to pass the Dream Act Now law. This law will prevent immigrants from losing their DACA status.
- Before Managed by Q was bought out, Dan Teran made sure the company dedicated at least one day in a year to volunteering or providing necessities for low income communities.
- Dan Teran is also in support of the diversity in tech movement. Before being acquired by WeWork, Managed by Q partnered with caters like Eat Offbeat to offer food to immigrants and refugees.
- It appears Teran does not agree with some of Trump's policies. In 2017, he expressed that he was not in support of the border wall.
- Dan Teran has said in several interviews that maintenance/cleaning crews are as valuable to any company as other employees.
- In 2016, Teran was featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.