Dark & White Spirits
The top rural markets & the top brands in these rural markets, as well as, the demographics and psychographic of dark & white spirit consumers in rural America.
- The growth of the US white spirits industry is attributed to Non-Whites. They also tend to be either millenials or baby boomers.
- Curently, over 60% of white spirit drinkers in the US are White. Millennials and baby boomers are the top consumers of white-spirits in the US.
- Vodka, Tequila, and Rum are the most popular white spirits in the US.
- California, Texas, Florida, New York and Illinois consume the most tequila in the US.
- New Hampshire, Nevada, California, and Arizona have the highest consumption rates of tequila.
- In the US, Whites consume dark spirits most.
- Americans over 55 have the highest consumption rates of dark spirits.
- The most popular dark spirits in the US are bourbon, Canadian whiskey, scotch, and Irish whiskey.
- Kentucky, New Hampshire, DC, Wyoming, Missouri, and Alaska have the highest consumption rates of dark spirits.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.