Data Healthcare Aggregators
To ascertain a competitive analysis of consumer data healthcare apps in order to build an app that the same or similar functions.
- MTBC PHR- this app, Personal Health Records, manages and monitors health information through apps. It is rated 2.8 stars on Google Play Store.
- My Medical- this comprehensive app, keeps a record of personal medical information such as medications, lab tests, and other similar information. It is rated 3.5 stars on Google Play Store.
- Medfusion Plus — this is a health record app that collects health-related data from various portals. It is rated 2.2 on Google Play and 3.2 on Apple.
- My Health History — this is an android app that stores medical records online.
- My Health Records — this app is powered by PrognoCIS and provides access to personal health records. The app is rated 3.3 on Google Play and 2.4 on Apple Store.
- Medical Records — this is an android app that stores patient data to include health information, anamnesis and patient records.
- Medisafe — this app produces personalized reminders about medications, warnings of vital drugs and helps to manage persons taking such drugs. It is rated 4.6 on Google Play and 4.7 on Apple.
- Others include HealthVault, myPHR, GenexEHR, Healthspek, CapzulePHR, and Track my Medical Records.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We propose to provide a list of 5 apps based on revenue, downloads or another metric.
We further propose to prepare a competitive analysis of the top 5 apps. In the analysis, we will highlight the value proposition, user data, and what the app does.