Deep Dive for Kimberly Clark Business
To have an in-depth report on Kimberly Clark's business for the below categories Adult & Feminine Care (including incontinence) and Paper (bath, towels, facial) product categories.
- Established in 1872, Kimberly Clark has grown to become a trusted brand in more than 175 countries.
- In 2018, Kimberly Clark’s revenue in 2018 amounted to $8.5 billion.
- According to Craft, some of Kimberly Clark’s competitors include Unilever, Clorox, Procter & Gamble, Edgewell Personal Care and .
- Some of Kimberly Clark’s adult care brands include Depend, Poise and Plenitud
- Kotex, Intimus, and Cameia are some of Kimberly Clark’s feminine brands.
- According to a Forbes’ article, Kimberly-Clark uses big data, IoT & artificial intelligence (AI) to boost performance.
- The company data big data to simplify complex supply chain
- Due to time restrictions, we were only able to provide a brief overview of Kimberly Clark's business.
- For a deep-dive, the research team will need extra hours to conduct in-depth search and come up with a comprehensive report.
- Please proceed to choose one or more of the proposed next steps in the scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.