SD-WAN Pricing Models
To find insights that help to prepare a report on Silver Peak’s offerings in the SD-WAN space. Types of insights should include details on Silver Peak’s offerings in the SD-WAN space, such as hardware, software, installation, etc., and the pricing and cost associated with each of these offerings.
- Silver Peak’s Unity EdgeConnect is a unified SD-WAN platform that helps its clients to build a unified WAN edge that is business-driven, provides the highest quality of experience and is flexible enough to keep on adapting itself to continuously changing business needs and network conditions.
- The platform combines SD-WAN, firewall, segmentation, routing, WAN optimization and application visibility and control within one single platform.
- The platform also allows rapid deployment with flexible hardware, software and cloud delivery models that can be interoperated through APIs that can be either full or open.
- As far as the security of the platform is concerned, Unity EdgeConnect’s cloud partner ecosystem consists of leaders in the cyber security market, such as Check Point, Forcepoint, McAfee, Opaq Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec and Zscaler.
- For its cloud infrastructure, Silver Peak’s cloud providers include the likes of Azure, AWS and Oracle.
- In 2019, Silver Peak was named in Gartner’s 2019 magic quadrant as a leader in WAN edge infrastructure.
- Apart from Silver Peak, the only other company that made it to the quadrant for leaders was VMWare.
- The companies that were named in the visionaries' quadrant were: Versa, CloudGenix and Aryaka.
- As per the latest information available, the pricing for Unity EdgeConnect, which includes Unity Orchestrator begins at US$199 per-site, per-month.
- Clients can also avail an optional performance pack, to be ordered on demand, at a rate of US$5 per-megabit-per-second (mbps), per month.
- Although the manufacturing cost of Silver Peak’s Unity EdgeConnect is not publicly available, the labor costs to implement Silver Peak’s SD-WAN are between US$45,000 and US$58,000.
- Also, Silver Peak absorbs the training and certification cost valued between US$4,000 and US$4,500 per person per day.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.