Competitive Landscape - Advertising Attribution
Provide an analysis of LeadsRx, Analytic Owl, and Veritone, which are companies operating in the advertising attribution market, with the aim of understanding the market size and identifying the key features of some competitors in the market, including their differentiating factors, user rating, and reviews.
- The marketing attribution software market globally is projected to grow up to $3.6 billion by 2023, from $1.8 billion in 2018.
- The market is expected to grow at a compound rate of 14.4%.
- The North American region is forecasted to hold the largest market share globally with 35%, closely followed in second place by Europe with 27%.
ADVERTISING ATTRIBUTION COMPANIES
- LeadsRX provides marketing attribution software to eCommerce companies, B2B marketers and businesses/companies in other sectors.
- Some features of the company's platform include lead and sales generation, customer engagement optimization, advertising budgeting and spending report.
- Key differentiating features of the platform include real-time attribution, car dealer attribution, universal conversion tracking pixel, and broadcast attribution.
- Customers are generally satisfied with the software and also applaud the company for its good customer service. They have a 4.5 rating on Capterra.
- AnalyticOwl provides broadcast attribution solutions to advertisers, media companies, and agencies.
- Key features of their solution include TV/radio campaigns, advertising analytics, advertising optimization and monetization.
- One of the company's key differentiating factors is its use of artificial intelligence in optimizing marketing/advertising campaigns.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.