Demographic Research - Robo-Investors
To understand the demographics of certain website visitors.
- Acorns gets a lot of direct traffic, 63%, with around 7% from referrals. 4.5% of the website's traffic is from social.
- Millennials are the age group most likely to use robo-investers like Betterment and Wealthfront.
- Betterment has stated the average age of their customers is 37 and 2/3 are millennials. The average investment is $40,000.
- 90% of Wealthfront's customers are under 45.
- Acorns says its customer invest around $50-60 per month. Their average user age is 29, college-educated (but with student loan debt), earning around $50-55,000 and lives in an urban area.
- Around 60% of Acorns user base is millennials and 90% earn under $100,000.
- One expert found Acorns may only have a user base of 35% female and there was a trend among investment apps in general to lean heavily male.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.