Twitch User Demographics
To understand the demographics of Twitch users and general user statistics, including common services they use other than Twitch.
- Twitch has 15 million daily active users.
- About 81% of Twitch users are male and about 55% are between 18-34. The average age of Twitch viewers is 21.
- Over 21% of Twitch viewers are from America. The remaining 79% are spreadout all over the world. Russia has the second highest number of viewers at almost 7%,followed by Germany at close to 6% and the UK at near 5%.
- Around 61% of Twitch viewers speak English, 8.77% Russian, 6.73% German, and 5.03% Spanish.
- On average, Twitch viewers spend 95 minutes per day on the platform.
- Twitch attracts 72% more viewers than its nearest competitor YouTube Gaming.
- In terms of gaming video content (GVC) in general, 71% of millennials watch GVC consistently on Twitch and/or YouTube, averaging 6 hours per week. Almost 77% of Gen Z video gamers watch GVC while only 43% of Gen X and up tune in.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.