Best Practices for Creative Design Campaign
To understand best practices for engaging female audiences in a creative design campaign in order to support and inform design decisions.
Our background research revealed insights into best practices for engaging female audiences in creative campaign design. Here are some key pieces of information we found:
Colors and Emotions
- "85% of consumers cite color as the primary reason for choosing which products to buy."
- "Colors speak a language words just can’t replicate" because they persuade emotionally in a more effective way.
- While pink has traditionally been used to engage female audiences, best practices encourage designers to respond to changing cultural dynamics and no longer rely on pink to automatically engage them.
- Blue and purple are colors that females have a preference for as colors that convey emotions for blue like calmness, peace, stability, relaxation and for purple like mystery, imagination, spirituality, and luxury.
- According to a color perception study, orange and brown are colors that were least liked by females.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.