To determine how business leaders in Canada make IT and cyber security purchasing decisions. The research should aim to answer the following questions:
- Why do business owners, COOs, and IT departments choose the IT infrastructure providers they do, and what decision criteria do they follow?
- What are business owners, COOs, and IT department's barriers to switching IT providers?
- Where do business owners, COOs, and IT departments look for information to stay informed, and what influences their thinking around the business?
- What motivational factors affect business owners, COOs, and the IT department's interest and decision-making (financial, operational, etc.) around IT infrastructure?
- How open are business owners, COOs, and IT departments to cloud-based (versus on-premise) IT solutions?
- Who do the key decision-makers tend to be within this cohort when it comes to purchasing (owner, president, IT dept) IT infrastructure?