Determine if there are electric vehicle charging stations in the parking structure of:
5700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
To determine if there are electric vehicle charging stations at 5700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
- Wonder is a secondary research company that utilizes publicly available information and sources to compose research.
- Tishman Speyer owns this building, and the parking is managed by ABM Parking Services.
- The LA ABM office can be contacted via the information on their website.
- The nearest electric vehicle charging station is at 5750 Wilshire Blvd, but it is only intended for tenants and their employees. The type offered there is Greenlots, and it is free for tenants/employees.
- The closest public EV charging station is at 5600 Wilshire Blvd. There are 3 level 2 ChargePoint charging stations (accommodating 2 cars each for a total of 6) inside the parking structure, costing approximate $2 for use.
- There are also stations at 5757 Wilshire Blvd. There are 2 level 2 ChargePoint stations there. The approximate cost is $4.40.
- Another local EV location is 5900 Wilshire Blvd, also containing 2 level 2 ChargePoint stations. The estimated cost is $4.00.
- At 5550 Wilshire Blvd, there is a Blink J-1772 station. The cost is $0.49/kWh for Blink members, $0.59/kWh for guests.
- Generally the best way to try to get an EV charging station installed at a public location is to petition the owner. As these can make them money, most should view that as an investment.
- ClipperCreek advises that those who install public stations may be eligible for local, state and federal incentives.
- While not exactly the same, ChargePoint has a scheme that allows consumers to incentivize their apartment company to install an EV charging station.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.