STEM Education Academic Influencers
To obtain a list of academic influencers who are currently supporting STEM education to be used to inform a stakeholder mapping project related to a non-profit STEM organization.
- Alice Keeler is a teacher and the author of Teacher Tech, which serves to show others how to integrate technology in the teaching and learning process.
- Her specialty involves using Google apps in the classroom.
- Dr. Scott McLeod is an Associate Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Colorado Denver and Founding Director of the UCEA Center for the Advanced Study of Technology Leadership in Education (CASTLE). He specializes in P-12 school technology.
- Steven W. Anderson is an educator (formerly a classroom teacher), Founder and CEO of Web20Classroom and an expert in integrating educational technology and social media. He has also made presentations at educational conferences nationally and internationally.
- Information for other academic influencers that support STEM education can be seen here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.