Novo Nordisk Pipeline
To understand Novo Nordisk's drug / treatment pipeline and the drug advancements they are making.
- LAISema is a type 1 diabetes treatment, once-weekly combination of once-weekly insulin LAI287 and once-weekly injectable GLP-1 semaglutide.
- FSI965 is a basal insulin treatment for type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- PYY 1562 is intended to treat diabetes using peptide YY, an appetite-regulating hormone in combination with semaglutide.
- GG-co-agonist 1177 is a glucagon-GLP-1 co-agonist for the treatment of obesity.
- Tri-agonist 1706 is intended to treat obesity. The treatment is a triple full agonist, containing native human glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1), gastric inhibitory peptide (GIP) and glucagon receptors (GCG).
- PYY 1875 is an obesity treatment using semaglutide and an appetite regulating hormone.
- LA-GDF15 is a human GDF15, a stress-induced cytokine. The drug suppresses appetite for the treatment of obesity.
- Eclipse is EPI01 an oral combination for the treatment of sickle cell disease.
- PCSK9i is intended to treat hypercholesterolaemia.
- Anti-IL 21 GLP-1 T1D is a beta-cell preservation treatment for the treatment of type 1 diabetes.
- LAI287 is a long-acting basal insulin analogue for the treatment of types 1 and 2 diabetes.
- AM833 is a long-acting amylin analogue intended to treat obesity.
- Semaglutide NASH is a long-acting GLP-1 analogue to treat non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NASH).
- Information on phase I and II are not very detailed and information is only available through Novo Nordisk.
- Information on Phase III and filed treatments and drugs is more readily available through press releases and abstracts.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.