Digital Asset Protection
To find case studies of banks or institutions that illustrate how they provide digital asset exchange/custody services to clients.
The Future of Digital Asset Protection
The Current Situation
- MUFG, a Japanese bank based in Tokyo, has launched a biometric authentification system for internet banking, to protect their customers' financial digital assets.
- Singapore is a good example of biometric adoption, with 61% of financial instiutions having adopted biometric authentification to protect digital assets, and China comes second with 57%.
- In the U.S., the adoption rate is only 37%.
- In India, Axis bank has introduced iris authentification in 2018 for some transactions.
- In Spain, BBVA became the first local bank to introduce iris authentification in its mobile app.
- TSB is a UK bank example that introduced this technology in 2017 to its clients.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.