Digital Marketing for Financial Advisers
Provide existing reports or articles related to Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors, in order to support a report titled the 2020 State of Digital Marketing For Financial Advisors, by determining what kind of competing articles or reports have been released in the last six months to two years
Financial Advisor’s Digital Marketing Playbook
- The resource covers a step-by-step digital marketing strategy and plan of action, how to nurture and convert leads acquired via digital marketing content, noting"You need a strategy and a plan of action in order to successfully create and fill your digital marketing funnel. Think of that strategy like a road map: it helps you identify where you want to go and allows you to plot a course to get there."
Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors: Ultimate Guide
- Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors: Ultimate Guide covers six pillars of a digital marketing strategy, as well as information specifically focused on social media marketing strategy.
- The guide notes it "will detail the major components of any digital marketing strategy, and along the way, provide insights on how to best use the strategies for your firm’s digital marketing campaign. This content is meant for beginners, who may have no knowledge and/or experience with using digital strategies."
Where to Start? Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors
- Where to Start? Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors is an advice based article about best practices, how to get started as well as the type and quantity of content to publish to generate new leads
- The article focuses primarily on content, stating; "When it comes to digital marketing strategies, you need to start with the words. In this case, I mean the unique content – the articles, the white papers and the similar types of collateral you’re trying to get in front of the eyes of every prospective client that you can.
Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors: 5 Must-Know Facts
- This less in depth article focuses on five must-know facts for financial advisors to keep up with trends in digital marketing, noting, "Marketers who plan digital marketing campaigns when executing their strategy are 356% more likely to succeed."
Effectiveness of Digital Marketing For Financial Advisors Trends Survey
- Effectiveness of Digital Marketing For Financial Advisors Trends Survey is an 2019 industry wide survey that asks financial advisors about their digital marketing efforts.
- The survey focuses on primarily on content creation, lead generation, lead conversion, and lead quality.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.