Digital note-taking apps
To determine an approximate, very ballpark, number of users of digital note-taking apps
Our research indicates that a number of digital note-taking app users, even a ballpark one is not readily available. As an alternative, we have provided estimated and approximate numbers of users of most of the apps listed. This list will give you a very general idea of a total number of users.
- Evernote has 225 million users as of August, 2019.
- OneNote is included in the Microsoft Office suite. Its most recent version, OneNote 2016 , has been downloaded 1,165,868since it was released in December 2018.
- Ulysses does not publish its number of users.
- Keep has been installed over 500 million times.
- Bear has been installed an estimated 100 thousand times.
- Atom has been downloaded 12,000 times.
- Simplenote has been downloaded approximately 15,000 times.
- Dropbox Paper has been downloads 30,000 times.
- AppleNotes has been downloaded less than 5,000 times.
- Zoho Notebook has over 15 million users.
- Quip states they have "30,000 customers and millions of users" worldwide.
- Any.Do has more than 20 million users.
- Todoist has 5 million users.
- Squid has been downloaded approximately 70,000 times.
- Notion has been downloaded approximately 60,000 times.
- Standard Notes has been downloaded less than 5,000 times.
- MyScript has been downloaded less than 5,000 times.
- Notability has been downloaded approximately 40,000 times.
Other note taking apps include AllMyNotes, Xournal, Outline, CintaNotes, Workflowy and NoteShelf.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.