Digital note-taking apps
To obtain a list of the top digital note taking apps in order to determine the market of current users.
- Evernote is one of the oldest and most established note taking apps.
- OneNote is Microsoft's free note taking app.
- Ulysses is a note taking app available for Mac.
- Keep is a simple note taking app from Google.
- Bear allows users to create and sync notes on Apple devices.
- Atom is mainly used for coding but it is customizable.
- Simplenote is an easy to use note taking app availble on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Dropbox Paper is a collaborative note taking app.
- AppleNotes is available for all iOS devices and integrates with Siri.
- Zoho Notebook not only helps users take notes, it helps organize different types of notes.
- Quip is a team collaboration tool supported by Zapier.
- Any.Do is a note taking, productivity, and organizing app in one.
- Todoist can interpret notes using natural language.
- Squid is designed for taking handwritten notes with a stylus or fingertip.
- Notion is not directly a note taking app but has the fuctionability within its task manager.
- Standard Notes is a secure open-soure note taking app.
- MyScript is a note taking app that recognizes 50 languages.
- Notability has "advance notability capabilities for Android and iOS platforms with an array of highly productive functionalities."
- SomNotes is a cloud based note taking app with up to 100 MB of notes storage.
- GoodNotes is available on iOS devices only and is known for its great UI.
- Coda is a newer note taking app with an growing user base.
- Drafts is "a note taking application that is mainly designed to be a top-notch digital version of a blank sheet."
- Diaro is a note taking app that keeps notes organized in daily records.
- ColorNote is a simple free note taking app for Android devices.
- Other note taking apps include AllMyNotes, Xournal, Outline, CintaNotes, Workflowy and NoteShelf.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.