Digital parental control software industry in the US.
To obtain information on the digital parenting/parental control app/software industry in the US. This research will be used to develop a market strategy for a digital parenting app called Canopy.
The parental control software industry
- Parental control software is a tool that allows parents to limit the access or use of adult content or a specific type of content to their children.
- The global parental control software market is expected to grow by 9.54% CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023.
- The market is projected to reach a market size of $3.3 billion by 2025.
- Factors that are driving the market include "social media usage among children", cyberbullying, and among others.
- Qustodio, Kaspersky, and Norton Life Lock are examples of the top parental control software for 2020.
- Our preliminary search could not identify data related to the parental control software industry. Most of the data available on public data were focused on the global market and the North American market.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.