Digital Signage in Real Estate
To understand which real estate verticals (i.e., class A office, hospitality/hotels, multi-family housing, coworking spaces, etc.) are currently using digital signage and how/why they are using them.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
Digital Signage Market Report, September 2018 (TechNavio, $2,500)
If you'd like us to purchase any of these reports on your behalf, just let us know!
DIGITAL SIGNAGE MARKET OVERVIEW
- The global digital signage market was worth $18.55 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $31.71 billion by 2025.
- The market is segmented into the following verticals: "retail, hospitality, entertainment, stadiums and playground, corporate, banking, healthcare, education, and transport."
- Retail is the largest market vertical, while banking is another strong vertical as e-banking centers grow in popularity.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- A property management company in Canada is using digital signage in multiple ways — as an internal company message portal to "display company events, employee birthdays and career moves, and other general company updates," as well as in their residential buildings to offer building-specific information, neighborhood events, property amenities, and package delivery notices.
- Digital signs are placed in condominiums to provide hyper-local information, as well as news, sports, and weather information.
- According to research by Mvix, digital signs in condominiums are used for advertising; content such as Uber and Lyft wait times, local traffic information, and entertainment; and communication about building-oriented news, such as fire alarm testing or window-washing schedules.
- In healthcare settings (hospitals, clinics, doctor's offices), digital signs are being used to provide patient's with educational information in the waiting room and as a tool for medical professionals to use in the exam room to support medical explanations.
- In education settings, digital signs are used to promote student engagement, to share information about school events, or to provide educational information in the lunchroom (nutrition info, prices) or the classroom, and to alert students of safety issues.
- The digital signage education market is expected to grow at a CAGR of at least 10% through 2021.
- Hotels are using digital signs in lobbies to inform guests of upcoming events, hotel amenities, advertising, logistics such as restaurant hours or hotel construction, as well as internal uses, such as providing industry KPI metrics to management.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.