Digital Signage in Residential Real Estate
To obtain information about digital signage in residential real estate, including the competitive landscape and trends.
- Community associations are now replacing cork bulletin boards with more sleek digital signage. This trend has become increasingly common.
- Property managers and board directors prioritize the establishment of good communication channels. Also, traditional outlets such as community websites and emails are "no longer cutting it on their own".
- Digital signage has become an integral part of community associations' comprehensive outreach strategy for condominiums.
- A major reason why these digital signage have gained relevance is because they "offer vital information about the community directly to their target audiences".
- Samsung's “The Wall Professional” is an LED technology used primarily in "luxury digital signage videowall applications", like lavish residences, hotel lobbies, and VIP stadium suites.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.