Diversification of revenue in large corps
To generate stacked area charts for the segment sales of Apple, Amazon, and Disney over the past 10 years with percentages on y-axis and time on x-axis.
- Apple's total net sales in 2018 amounted to $265.6 billion.
- Apple's sales for 2018 were generated from the sale of iPhones, iPads, Macs, Services, and other products.
- iPhones, iPads, Macs, Services, and other products generated sales of $166.7 billion, $18.8 billion, $25.5 billion, $37.2 billion, and $17.4 billion respectively.
- We can provide the data in the form of a Stacked Area chart on Google Sheets, for example this one here or similar.
- 2018 net sales for Amazon amounted to $232.9 billion.
- Amazon's segments in 2018 included online stores with sales of $123 billion, physical stores with sales of $17.2 billion, third-party seller services with sales of $42.7 billion, subscription services with sales of $14.2 billion, AWS with sales of $25.6 billion, and other with sales of $10.1 billion.
- Similar data can be gathered for Disney from its reports.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.