U.S Diversity and Inclusion Market
To provide an overview of the U.S. diversity and inclusion consulting market including: its size; and a list of key players and their revenues. This information will inform a decision to expand operations in the U.S.
Estimate of the U.S. Diversity and Inclusion Market Size
- "About $8 billion a year is spent on diversity trainings in the United States alone." This statement is from a McKinsey Featured Insights article from 2017. McKinsey is noted as a "reliable source for empirical diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) research."
- This market size was first mentioned by Thomas A. Kochan, a professor of management at MIT’s Sloan School of Management and one of the most respected human resources management scholars in the U.S., after completing a five-year study on the impact of diversity on business results in 2003.
- A current sizing of the market is available in more recent industry reports, such as one by Market and Research, published April 2020. These reports provide a regional and country break-down (specifically for the U.S.), however this information is protected behind paywalls.
- Some of the main players in the U.S. diversity and inclusion market include: BrookeWealth Global, LLC; Franklin Covey Co.; Diverse Recruiting Experts; and JUMP Recruits.
Summary of Findings
- During this hour of preliminary research, we were unable to find a more recent sizing of the U.S. diversity and inclusion consulting market. As noted, the figure of $8 billion was mentioned in various literature. Though cautioned not to quote it, we nonetheless used the figure to provide an estimate of the market as we located the original source in which the market size was first mentioned, and other subsequent reputable sources that have quoted it as well.
- We did note that there are more recent industry reports that have a more current sizing of the market, but the information contained therein is protected behind paywalls.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.