To know more abour Doctor.com including the company's goals, key leaders, revenue/funding, customers, products, subscription terms, markets, clients, and pricing. The focus is on the company's pricing for Pages and Locators.
DOCTOR.COM: GOALS & HISTORY
- Founded in 2012, Doctor.com's main mission and goal is to help healthcare organizations "deliver a better customer experience at every step of the digital patient journey."
- The company claims it introduces a modern, efficient, and value-based customer experience mindset to organizations.
- Headquartered in New York City, Doctor.com has the "only offering in the industry that seamlessly integrates web-wide listings management, reputation insights, universal online scheduling, patient communications and provider data warehousing."
- Through its powerful and seamless customer experience platform - which are enhanced by more than 50 integrations with the most well-know healthcare directories, social media platforms, EHR/PM systems, and search engines - it is able to boost the digital presence and credibility of thousands of healthcare organizations thus increasing patient trust.
- Its marketing automation platform allows customers to search for top health professionals and doctors.
- Although its head office is in NYC, Doctor.com also has offices in Rosario, Atlanta, and Cupertino (California).
REVENUE & FUNDING
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.