Beaufort CRO Research
To get a broad understanding of what Beaufort CRO does, and who their closest competitors are. An ideal response would also include what sets them apart from competitors. Additionally, and separately, to also have a better understanding of what is involved in a diagnostic clinical trial process. Specifically to know at what point is a product considered ready for a diagnostic clinical trial, and what the steps are in the process at a high level.
- Beaufort CRO's website can be accessed here. They are located at 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 1010, Norfolk, Virginia.
- According to their home page, "Beaufort is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, global contract research organization that partners with in vitro diagnostic (IVD), medical device and biopharmaceutical developers to provide a full range of clinical, regulatory, quality and staffing solutions."
- They have three areas of expertise as defined on their website. They are clinical and regulatory services, quality solutions, and staffing solutions.
- Their clinical and regulatory services are made up of clinical trials, regulatory affairs, and companion diagnostics.
- Their quality solutions are comprised of quality oversight, quality management, GCP auditing, and GMP quality services.
- Their staffing solutions include client services and an area to join their network as a contract person.
- Here is a link to their ISO 9001:2015 Certification. "The certification demonstrates that Beaufort provides consistently good quality services to the life sciences industry in its clinical research, regulatory affairs, quality, and staffing solutions. It reaffirms our commitment to meeting client requirements, upholding the highest quality standards, and continuously improving processes throughout our organization."
- Their senior team includes Al Ritter
(Chairman and CEO, cofounder, Clay Gill
(President), Schuyler Ritter
(EVP, business development and cofounder), John R. Wilson Jr., PhD, MPH
(SVP, clinical development and quality solutions), Trish Landry, MBA, RAC, CCRP
(VP, clinical operations), Susan M. Schneider, BS, RAC
(VP, quality assurance and regulatory affairs), and Todd H. Whetstone, MA
(associate director of finance).
Competitors to Beaufort CRO
- Beaufort is a contract research organization (CRO) and consultancy that provides regulatory affairs and FDA consulting, quality assurance & compliance, and clinical research services for companies in the medical device, in vitro diagnostics, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries. Competitors will be determined based on this information.
- According to Zoominfo, Topstone Research, Alira Health, Clinlogix LLC, Qserve, and DOKUMEDS LTD are competitors to Beaufort CRO. We chose just these competitors from the source based on preliminary searching. Some competitors listed were immediately eliminated on the Zoominfo site as they were clearly not competitors in the true sense.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research focused on getting the required information on Beaufort CRO and then identifying five competitors to them. We examined what Zoominfo provided and soon discovered that some competitors listed were not competitors at all, but we feel the five we identified are true competitors. We welcome feedback on that assertion, however, and will pivot accordingly if corrected.
- We are not going to recommend any additional research for Beaufort CRO as far as a company overview as we feel that this was delivered fully in the initial findings. However, if there are further details required that we did not cover, that can be clearly communicated to us in any reply in the scoping option reserved for clients.
- We did not have time in the initial hour of research to address the separate question of what is involved in a diagnostic clinical trial process. Specifically to know at what point is a product considered ready for a diagnostic clinical trial, and what the steps are in the process at a high level. We will address this in the scoping below.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.