Kids Learning Resources
To find information on tools, resources, and content that teaches kids about the importance of brushing their teeth and other similar behavior such as eating fruits and vegetables, tieing their shoes, and covering their mouth while coughing. As well as information on how kids ages 5-7 effectively learn new things compared to kids ages 3-5, how an average 5-7 year old’s day looks like, and
the most popular content for 5-7 year olds and for 3-5 year olds.
Strong Teeth Make Strong Kids
- This initiative was introduced to highlight the significance of oral health, and promotes excellent oral care habits from the growth of the first tooth.
- The portal has a 'Resources' tab where useful materials for parents and caregivers can be downloaded and printed.
- The initiative was created by Crest and Oral-B, two Procter & Gamble
oral care brands in partnership with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the AAPD Foundation.
Little Brush Big Brush
- This is a storytelling platform on Facebook Messenger with a 21-episode storyline which involves several magical animals and special missions.
- Chatbot technology, which is delivered through Facebook Messenger, is used to get parents and children to brush their teeth together, thereby instilling a daily habit that would promote the family’s health.
- The initiative was created by Signal, a Unilever brand.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.