How to be a Dominant Male Lover
You'd like to know how to be a dominant male lover to a submissive female partner. The points you'd like us to cover include:
- Quick guides to the activity
- Understanding the physiology and fantasies of submissive female partners.
- How to write successful messages to submissive female potential partners online.
- Finding an online advisor.
BEING A DOMINANT LOVER
- Studies have shown that most women are more attracted to a dominant man and will actively seek out one.
- Being a dominant lover requires a commanding and authoritative personality while also being generous to your significant other. Women want a dominant partner that still treats them well.
HOW TO BE A DOMINANT LOVER
- The first step to being a dominant lover includes being open, honest, and mature about your kinks in and out of the bedroom.
- Next is confidence. To be a dominant lover, you have to be confident enough to take control of any situation and you need to "adopt the ideology that mistakes are unacceptable."
- A good dominant lover pushes the boundaries and limits of his submissive partner without breaking them or going too far. You should push them hard enough that they yearn for you.
- Being a dominant lover means being a gentleman first and always making everything about your female partner. Every decision you make "needs to be the best choice for her, often this requires you to be selfless."
FANTASIES OF SUBMISSIVE FEMALE PARTNERS
- The most popular fantasies that submissive women have, include "simply giving in to the desires of a dominant man" and BDSM.
- Submission fantasies - particularly extreme ones like rape and sexual assualt - are supposedly an internalization of "extreme expressions of "normal" power dynamics, an extension of how our culture eroticizes aggression and violence, and a guilt mechanism."
- However, real-life power struggles are not reflected in these fantasies. This means women who fantasize about (consensual) rape/ sexual assault in the bedroom do not necessarily want to be hurt or raped in real life.
- Dom Coaching offers online coaching courses for men who want to be dominant lovers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.