Determine the activities that tourists and locals do for fun in the given cities, the types of team building work activities that people prefer and their commonalities, and the strategies that brick and mortar attractions do to attract and retain customers. The information will be used for a business pitch for DriveShack.
Data for DriveShack
- Based on reviews, some of the fun activities that tourists typically prefer to do in West Palm Beach include outdoor activities, tours, shopping, water sports, going to museums, nightlife, and others.
- In Raleigh, people typically go to the city to enjoy the nightlife, do some shopping, visit sights, engage in fun and games, and visit nature sites.
- In New Orleans, visitors typically go for tours, shopping, nightlife activities, museums, sights, and outdoor activities.
- In Orlando, Florida, some of the activities that people prefer include tours, outdoor activities, going shopping, nightlife, and fun and games.
- In Richmond, people go for sights and landmarks, tours, shopping, fun and games, and gastronomic activities.
Fun Teambuilding Activities
- One of the outside of the office teambuilding activity that people actually like include the "Make Your Own Movie" activity.
- This preference is also based on the widely accepted fact that people love movies.
- The activity lets team members unleash their creativity by using simple equipment such as cameras, tripods, microphones, and other gadgets to make movies based on chosen themes.
Brick and Mortar Attractions Customer Acquisiton Strategy
For recreational attractions such as escape rooms, these companies employ digital marketing tactics to acquire more customers.
These sites also create content that focus on promoting the unique experience that they can offer to their customers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.