To perform a due diligence background search on several prospects.
- In 2014, Matthew Kabaker was named, along with other executives, as a defendant in a class action law suit against Santander.
- Other than the class action law suit, further research reveals that there is no negative press surrounding Matthew Kabaker.
- A press search using the given terms found no negative press surrounding Lance West.
John A. Kanas
- In 2011, Kanas was sued by Capital One for violation of a non-compete agreement. The case was settled out of court in 2012 with Kanas returning $20 million of his $24 million compensation package.
- A press search using the given terms found no negative press surrounding Felix Sherzer.
- In 2007, Gardy & Notis, LLP filed a class action security fraud lawsuit against E*Trade.
- In 2014, the SEC filed "an enforcement action against current and former brokerage subsidiaries of E*TRADE Financial Corporation" for selling penny stocks through unregistered offerings.
- In 2010, Lindsay Lohan filed a suit against E*Trade over the company's Super Bowl commercial. The actress felt the company mocked her in the commercial. The suit was settled out of court.
- There are several consumer review websites with negative reviews of the company. Sites include ConsumerAffairs, and DirtyScam.
- A class action law suit was brought against Centerbridge Partners and P.F. Chang's for breaches of fiduciary duty arising out of the buyout of Chang's by Centerbridge.
- Other than the class action suit, further press search found no negative press surrounding Centerbridge Partners.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.